What are your prices?
My prices for headshots are as follows.
Individual headshot - $200 which includes 4 digital files.
Group headshots - $200 for 4 persons and includes 1 digital file per person. Additional persons $30 each.
How do your sessions operate?
Ok, here is the plan.
Step one - We discuss your session, agree on terms and book in a date.
Step two - I email your contract and invoice and you sign and pay your retainer.
Step three - Photo session day at the agreed location.
Step four - Approximately one week later I will send you a link to an online web proofing gallery where you can view your images and select your favourites.
Step five - I will deliver the final images via an online file transfer service within 7 days of your notification of the final selection. The final images will include complete retouching.
What payments do you accept?
I accept cash, direct deposit, Visa and MasterCard.
How long does a photography session last?
Single headshots last approximately 1 hour.
Group headshots can take approximately 1 hour for 4 persons.
What should I wear?
- Wear solid coloured clothing so that we see your face clearly. Please, no stripes or flowers.
- Choose muted tones that are a bit subdued so that you are the subject, not your clothes. Bright colours project (especially reds, oranges, and yellows), which also makes you look larger.
- Choose similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light) so that one doesn’t look bigger than the other. White top, dark pants will make your top look bigger. White pants, dark top will make your butt look bigger.
- Choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow because your arms take up more skin area than your face and will draw attention and it may also make your arms look larger.
- Keep jewellery simple and minimalistic because too much draws attention from your face.
- Do your hair the way you’d normally do it while wearing these clothes.
What locations are best for a photo session?
We need to talk prior to your session to establish what you want to achieve from your images. It may be as simple as me coming to your office, outside, or at my home studio.
Can I see all the images taken on the day?
No. Sorry to be blunt but I aim to provide you with only the BEST images taken on the day.
Can I buy all of the unedited images?
No. Sorry to be blunt, again! I will only showcase my BEST work with my clients.
What is the best time of day to take photos?
Headshots can be taken at any time of day as I will have specialist lighting equipment.
Do you touch up the images?
All client selected images will be professionally colour corrected and retouched using the highest quality programs.